Yoga & Partner Acrobatics
As a qualified Yoga & Acrobatics teacher, I teach Partner Acrobatics / AcroYoga, now based just outside Stuttgart, Germany, but love to travel and teach wherever the wind takes me.
I teach in English and German, depending on my students. My classes are fun, inclusive, playful, grounding and challenging yet accessible to everyone, and I feel honoured and privileged to be invited to share my passion for movement with my students.
In this section, you can
- read more about my teaching background,
- learn what Partner Acrobatics / AcroYoga is all about,
- find out what my teaching and class schedule looks like,
- check out what upcoming workshops and events I have in store for you, and
- follow links and information on Yoga & Acro.
I am available for individual or small group private lessons, introductory workshops at your studio, specialized sessions (e.g. Acro for Dancers), events or corporate sessions.
If you are looking for something that is not already being offered on my website or if you have any questions around existing offerings, don’t hesitate to contact me at any time! I would love to hear from you.