With over ten years of experience in project management, fundraising, training, database and website administration and development, staff & volunteer management, counselling, strategic planning and more, my areas of expertise and interest encompass a wide range of skills that support NGOs, social enterprises, businesses and government projects alike:
1. Coaching & Mentorship: Working especially with people new in their line of work, providing mentorship, practical guidance and support in setting and reaching your organisational and personal goals.
2. Computer Training & Assistance: Many NGOs and small businesses struggle with a lack of (often basic) IT knowledge within their organisation. I provide personalized training for you and your staff as well as assist with the creation of documents and presentations of any kind.
3. CSI (Corporate Social Investment) Support: Promoting ethical and effective corporate social investment (CSI) strategies by supporting partnerships between corporate donors, government departments and development organisations and assisting businesses in facilitating CSI programmes.
4. Facilitation and Training Services: Helping development practitioners as well as business owners and their staff to build capacity in both the organisations and the communities they serve.
5. Fundraising: Fundraising Consultancy services, including conceptualizing a fundraising strategy, creating fundraising proposals or proof-reading and formatting existing proposals, supporting with donor research and more. Assistance to donors in researching organisations and facilitating application processes.
6. Database Development & Administration: Experienced in Salesforce and Excel, I provide assistance in developing and maintaining databases, from conceptualization through to data entry.
8. Social Media: Setting up and managing social media accounts for NGOs and businesses.
9. Strategic Planning & Business Plan Development: Assistance with and facilitation of strategic planning processes and the development of business plans.
10. Translation, Proof-Reading and Formatting Services: Translations English-German and German-English, proof-reading of documents and formatting of presentations and documents as required.
11. Website Development & Administration: Development and maintenance of small-scale websites for NGOs and businesses (often start-ups) who cannot afford an experienced web designer and developer.
I work either on a project or hourly basis, depending on the work required. Every organisation is different and project needs vary from a once-off few hours to an ongoing support system. I would love to discuss your specific needs and find out how I can be able to assist you and your organisation. Please get in touch to set up an appointment.